Explore South Cappadocia Full Day Group Tour
Discover the spectacular rock formations, magical fairy chimnies and cave churches of Turkey’s South Cappadocia region on this full-day sightseeing trip. Drive through Derinkuyu to explore the hand-carved tunnels and caves of the ancient Derinkuyu Underground City. Walk through Ihlara Valley for 4 km, watching very famous and interesting valley with many churches and underground caves. Visit the churches in Belisirma Village, in the middle of Ihlara Valley. Located at one end of lhlara Valley, visit Selime who has an incredibly beautiful and complex church compound cut into the rock. Finally visit Nar Lake ,a volcanic crater lake, about 36 km southeast of Aksaray in Cappadocia.
- Full-day trip in South Cappadocia
- Explore this spectacular lunar-like region of volcanic rock pillars, cones and caves
- Explore cave churches of Derinkuyu Underground City
- Walk through Ihlara Valley
- Visit churces in Belisirma
- Hold your breath in Selime
- Admire volcanic crater Nar Lake
Explore and Enjoy
- First visit Derinkuyu to explore the hand-carved tunnels and caves of the ancient Derinkuyu Underground City. It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is one of several underground complexes found across Cappadocia.
- Afterward, walk through Ihlara Valley for 4 km, watching very famous and interesting valley with many churches and underground caves.
- Then visit a restaurant for a delicious, local, otantic Anatolian lunch.
- Next stop is Belisirma Village. Although a small village, Belisirma is well known because of various ruins around it. The church ruins of Ala, Bezirhane, Karagedik and Direkli are Byzantine cave churches.
- Then drive to Selime who has a breathtakingly beautiful and complex church compound cut into the rock.
- South Cappadocia Tour final stop is Nar Lake, a volcanic crater lake, about 36 km southeast of Aksaray in Cappadocia.
- Afterward drop-off your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
Tour Price : 50 Euro Duration : Full Day
Depart From : Your centrally located Cappadocia Hotel
Returns to : Returns to departure point at approximately 16:30 Pm to 17:00 Pm
Time of departure : 09:30 Am to 10:00 Am Please contact us for exact pickup time and location